기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

"Messie, I'm not leaving Barcelona." 英 온카지노, “메시, 바르셀로나 떠날 생각 없다”

Lionel Messi ONCASINO has no intention of leaving Barcelona in the coming summer.
리오넬 메시가 온카지노 다가오는 여름 바르셀로나를 떠날 생각이 없다.

British media Sky Sports reported in a news release on Monday (Korean time) that Lionel Messi intends to remain in Barcelona despite his public clash with Sporting Director Eric Abidal. 영국 언론 ‘스카이 스포츠’는 8일(한국 시간) “리오넬 메시는 에릭 아비달 스포르팅 디렉터와 공개적인 충돌에도 불구하고 바르셀로나에 남으려 한다”고 속보로 보도했다.

온카지노 | 99UTE.COM


Messi  recently clashed publicly with Avidall. Messi was furious about Vidal’s comment that the players had been given a tae-up during the replacement of coach Ernesto Valverde. In the end, rumors of discord between Messi and the Barcelona club have arisen here, and rumors of a transfer are being made. 메시는 최근 아비달 디렉터와 공개적으로 충돌했다. 에르네스토 발베르데 감독의 경질 과정에서 선수들의 태업이 있었다는 비달의 언급에 대해 메시가 발끈한 것이다. 결국 여기서 메시와 바르셀로나 구단의 불화설이 발생했고, 이적설까지 나오고 있다.

But Messi has no intention of leaving Barcelona. BACARRATSITE The media outlet said Messi was not thinking of leaving Barcelona this summer and decided to stay on the team until 2021, when his contract at least expires. Even after the contract is over, Messi wants to stay in Barcelona. 하지만 메시는 바르셀로나를 떠날 생각이 없다. 바카라사이트 이 매체는 메시가 이번 여름 바르셀로나를 떠날 생각을 하지 않고 있고 최소 계약이 만료되는 2021년까지는 팀에 남기로 결심했다고 전했다. 계약이 끝난 후에도 메시는 바르셀로나에 남길 원한다.

Messi intends to talk to the club about extending the contract. CASINOSITE But there is no hurry. Messi basically prefers to extend the contract every year. Barcelona, on the other hand, wants a multi-year contract. This is the biggest difference between Messi and Messi. 메시는 구단과 계약 연장에 대한 이야기를 나눌 생각이다. 카지노사이트 하지만 서두를 것은 없다. 메시는 기본적으로 매년 계약을 연장하는 것을 선호하고 있다. 반면 바르셀로나는 다년 계약을 원하고 있다. 여기가 메시와 가장 큰 입장 차이다.

Barcelona now hopes to begin negotiations with Messi’s father, the agent. With the latest report, the rumor of Messi’s transfer is expected to subside for the time being. The key seems to be the renewal period for Messi and Barcelona. The world's best mesh plans to make history in Spain in the future. 바르셀로나는 이제 메시의 부친, 에이전트와 협상을 시작하길 희망한다. 온라인카지노 이번 보도로 메시의 이적설은 온라인바카라 당분간 잠잠할 것으로 보인다. 관건은 메시와 바르셀로나의 재계약 기간으로 보인다. 세계 최고 메시는 앞으로도 스페인에서 역사를 쓸 계획이다.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

살라의 몸값.그는 온카지노, 메시보다 앞서 있다.

Mohamed Sala (28, Liverpool) was ONcasino recognized for his higher value than Lionel Messi (33, FC Barcelona). "Sala was valued more than Messi," Spain's As said, citing Transpermarkt, a website specializing in transfer markets. Transfermarkt valued Sala at 150 million euros and Messi at 140 million euros. "While Messi fell 40 million euros from 180 million euros in May 2018, he maintained his physical value as he lived," the media said, citing the reason for the reversal. He added that "interestingly, this season’s Casinosite record is Messi ahead of Sala." Messi has scored 19 goals and 15 assists in 26 matches this season, while Sala has scored 18 goals and nine assists in 33 matches. Compared to Messi, who is in his mid-30s, Sala's youth, who is enjoying his heyday, led Liverpool's UEFA Champions League joke last season, is seen as a difference in the amount that reflects his youth. Still, As Bacarratsite hinted that the expe...

Updated: Ronaldo 온카지노 Double Lift Inter, Lazio Winner

Cristiano Ronaldo yesterday penalized Serie A's leader Juventus for a scoreless ninth straight game, coming from behind to defeat Napoli 3-0 in a loss last weekend. Inter remained three points behind the Italian champion 온카지노 after Romelu Lukaku won 2-0 to Udinese. Lazio tied for third place with Serie A scoring champion Shiro Immobil and Felipe Caysedo coming off a 5-1 shutout. Ronaldo scored both goals in Turin and Dutch defender Matiz de Riggt headed in one-third of injury time. Juventus fell to their second loss of the season at Sari's former club Napoli last weekend despite Ronaldo's score. "Christiano Ronaldo continues to score and is psychologically important to him," said Sarri, a 35-year-old player who turns 35 next Wednesday. Physically, he is great and making a difference. The 14th-ranked Fiorentina has been revived since Giuseppe Iacini took the post on Dec. 24, but suffered his first league loss this year. Club president Rocco Com...

Osaka 온카지노 Now Targeting More Realistic Casino Resort Opening Goals

Osaka is now willing to pursue a 2026 opening of an integrated casino resort, Mayor Ichiro Matsui said in a Friday press conference. The artificial Yumeshima Island in Osaka Bay was selected as the host of the 2025 World Expo. The reclaimed portion of land which is connected to the mainland with a bridge is also a candidate for an integrated resort, one of three the Japanese government is set to authorize at some point in 2021. Up until recently, Osaka prefecture and city officials have maintained that they would like to see the integrated resort open doors before the World Expo in order to fully  온카지노  expected to flock to the city during the fair. However, it seems that Osaka’s policy-makers might be  prepping for a major diversion  from the previously prevailing 2025 IR opening timeline. Mayor Matsui said Friday that city and prefecture officials are making adjustments to add a possible 2026 launch of the property that will include one of Japan’s firs...